Cent Bank Home Finance Loan
Originally incorporated as Apna Ghar Vitta Nigam Ltd in 1991, which changed to Cent Bank Home Finance Ltd in 1992, the bank offers customers housing and non-housing finance loans. The bank is jointly promoted by the Central Bank of India, Specified Undertaking of UTI, National Housing Bank, and the Housing and Urban Development Corporation. Cent Bank Home Finance Ltd offers a rate of interest starting at 9.65% for 30 years. The bank charges a processing fee of 0.50% of the loan amount, subject to a maximum of Rs. 20,000. In addition, Cent Bank also offers non-housing loans as well as deposit schemes.
Cent Bank Home Loan EMI Calculator
Avoid confusion get it right with BASIC
Break up of Total Payment
Total Amount Payable
Cent Bank Home Finance Loan Key Highlights
Get the lowest interest rates with Cent Bank Home Finance
|Loan Amount||Up to Rs. 30 lakh|
|Rate of Interest||9.65% (base)|
0.50% of the loan amount subject to a maximum of Rs. 20,000
|Maximum Tenure for Repayment||30 years|
|Penal Rate of Interest||2% p.a.|
|Charges for Prepayment/Foreclosure||Fixed ROI - 3% on the loan amount prepaid + GST Floating ROI - Nil|
Cent Housing Finance Interest Rates in 2023
Cent Bank Home Finance company offers its customers housing loans at a rate of interest starting from 9.65% (base rate). These rates are likely to vary for salaried and self-employed individuals, as well as for non-individual loans, as listed below:
|Loan Slab||Interest Rate for Home Loan|
|Salaried||9.65% (base rate) + 0.30% (spread) Effective ROI - 9.95%|
|Self-Employed||9.65% (base rate) + 0.45% (spread) Effective ROI - 10.10%|
|Non-Individual Loan Application Up to Rs. 30 lakh||9.65% (base rate) + 1.50% (spread) Effective ROI - 11.15%|
|Non-Individual Loan Application Over Rs. 30 lakh||9.65% (base rate) + 2% (spread) Effective ROI - 11.65%|
Interest rates were last updated on 31st August 2023
Cent Home Loan Eligibility Criteria
Every loan applicant with Cent Bank must adhere to a set of predefined eligibility criteria that determines whether or not the applicant can qualify for the loan amount. Listed below are the Cent Bank home loan eligibility requirements as defined by the bank:
|Eligibility Parameters||For Salaried Individuals||For Self-Employed Individuals|
|Age Range (in years)||Completed 18 years of age as of the date of loan application||Completed 18 years of age as of the date of loan application|
|Nationality||Resident Indian Citizen; NRIs||Resident Indian Citizen; NRIs|
|Minimum Income Earned|
Cent Housing Loan Processing Fee and Charges
Like every other bank, Cent Bank Home Finance also charges its customers a specified processing fee along with some additional charges as part of the loan processing procedure. Tabulated below are the Cent Bank Home Finance processing fee and other expenses involved in processing a loan application for a customer:
|API Integration Charges||
Rs. 81 + GST
Rs. 1,350 + GST
|Penal rate of interest||
Get a Free Consultation from BASIC Home Loan
Cent Home Finance Schemes and Top Plans
Cent Bank offers a variety of housing finance plans for different customers as per their individual needs and earning potentials. Some of the most popular home finance schemes and plans available at Cent Bank Home Finance are listed below:
1. Cent Home Double Plus Scheme
- Available as an overdraft facility or term loan basis the purpose of the loan
- All customers over 18 years old are eligible to apply for this home loan scheme with the bank
2. Cent Grih Lakshmi
- Specifically designed for women applicants
- A woman should be the sole borrower of the loan or the first-named borrower under the scheme
3. Cent Home Loan
- Moratorium available for a duration of up to 3 years
- All existing home loan applicants are eligible to apply for this plan
- Total loan repayment tenure - 30 years; in case of renovation or repair - loan repayment duration is 10 years
- Loan amount basis the property value and the applicant’s loan repayment potential
4. Cent Home Loan Scheme for Buying 3rd/4th House
- Loan available for a house or flat not more than 40 years old; remaining property life should be at least 10 years more than the duration of loan repayment
- Loan repayment tenure: 25-30 years
- All customers are eligible to apply for the loan facility
- Individual or joint loan applications allowed
5. Cent Combo Scheme
- Concession offered to loan applicant in case of joint loan availed for vehicle and home together
- All customers can avail of a loan facility
- The maximum loan amount that can be availed: Rs. 40 lakh
- Loan applicants must show a minimum income of Rs. 4 lakh per annum in the previous 2 years reflected in their ITR
Note: All of the above home loan plans are made available to applicants solely at the discretion of Cent Bank Home Finance, taking into consideration the earning and repayment capacity of the applicant.
Get Home Loan Starting at 8.5% Interest Rate from BASIC Home Loan
Documents Required for Cent Home Loan
Home loan applicants at Cent Bank Home Finance company must submit the following mandatory documents as part of the housing loan application process.
Documents Required for Salaried Applicants
- Form 16 for the previous 2 years
- Salary slips for the previous 3 months
- Latest bank statements
- PAN Card, Voter ID, Passport, DL
- Sale Deed & Agreement of Sale
- Legal Scrutiny Report, EC for previous 13 years, Receipt of Property Tax Payment, Khata and Permission for Mortgage
- Full Cost Estimate, Bank Property Valuation Report
- DL, Ration Card, Passport, Telephone Bill, Voter ID
- PAN Card, Passport, or any other certificate from a statutory authority
- Passport-sized photographs (2) with a duly filled-in application form
Documents Required for Self-Employed Applicants
- Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account of the last 3 years certified by a CA
- Latest bank statements for the individual and business
- ITR submitted for previous 3 years
- Advance Tax challans for the previous 3 years
- VAT Registration
- Service Tax Registration
- Sales Tax Registration
Common Documents Required from Both Salaried and Self-Employed Applicants
|Type of Document||Documents Required|
|Identity & Address Proof||
Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card, Copy of Passport, PAN Card
|Documents Related to Property||
Interest rates were last updated on 15 July 2023
How to Apply for Cent Finance Home Loan?
Applying for a Cent Bank home loan is a simple procedure that can be followed in the format mentioned below:
- Visit the official portal of BASIC Home Loan
- Go to the section titled “Apply Now” on the website.
- Enter the details on the form provided in the section, including your name and contact details. Submit the filled-in form.
- A team member from the BASIC team will contact you at the earliest to help guide you through the home loan application procedure.
Find Cent Bank Home Finance Loan Offices Near You
For any queries, complaints, or grievances, visit the nearest Cent Bank branch from your residence. Look up online for a Cent Bank Home Finance Loan branch near you, or reach out to our BASIC Home Loan team member in your area for more help.
For the latest information on home loan rates of interest and updates in eligibility criteria, home loan schemes, application fees, and charges, documents required, and other FAQs related to home loans, please visit the Cent Bank Home Finance official portal.
Cent Bank Housing Finance offers a rate of interest starting at 9.65%.
Cent Bank offers its customers a wide variety of housing loans such as Cent Home Loan, Cent Combo Plan, Cent Home Loan to Employees, Cent Home Loan Scheme for buying 3rd or 4th house, and Cent Home Double Plus Scheme.
The maximum loan repayment tenure offered by Cent Home Loans is 30 years or 75 years of age of the borrower, whichever is earlier.
Yes, Cent allows its customers to apply for both individual and joint home loans.
You can easily track the status of your home loan application with Cent Bank online on the bank’s portal.
Yes, the bank does offer a top-up loan facility to its customers to help them buy a residential property.
NRIs with a valid Indian passport are eligible to avail of a home loan facility with Cent Bank for buying a residential property in India.
Home loans can be availed of from Cent Bank for purchasing the following properties:
- A new house or flat
- A plot of land for constructing a new house
- Making renovations or home improvements in an existing home
- Upgrading home furnishings or interiors