Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Calculator
The PMAY calculator is a self-help planning tool to know the exact subsidy that you avail of under the PMAY scheme. Based on your household income, tenure, loan amount, and interest rate, this tool will automatically do the calculation and showcase the results.
- A beneficiary is defined as:
- A family comprising of husband, wife, and unmarried children
- A beneficiary can also be an unmarried individual earning member of the family (only for the MIG scheme).
- In any part of India, the beneficiary should not own a pucca house in his or her name or in the name of any member of his or her family.
- Under the CLSS scheme, the beneficiary should not have received any central assistance.
- Meeting income criteria is defined as per various categories under the scheme.
- Pradhan Salaried and self-employed people can apply for the Mantri Awas Yojana.
When you apply for a home loan under the CLSS PMAY scheme, there is no maximum loan amount you can get; however, the subsidy is only available to the extent of the maximum income under various income groups. For all applicants, the subsidy is available for a maximum of 20 years.
But the subsidy grant awarded by the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana is based on your income group. The maximum subsidy amount is as follows for various income groups:
- Doorstep Documentation
- Agent Support
- 100% Online Process
- Flexible Repayments
- Disbursal within 15 Days